Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Renee Field, Be My Werecat Tonight

Title: Be My Werecat Tonight

Author: Renee Field

Rating: Three And A Half Siren Stones

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Keywords: Shape-Shifter, Cat

Length: Novella

ISBN E-Book: 978-1419927683

Price: $4.45

Publisher: Ellora’s Cave

Buy-Link: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-8545-be-my-werecat-tonight.aspx

Reviewer: Cia

Blurb/Summary:

Book two in the Darklander Lovers series

As a surgeon, Hank is used to working with his hands. Good thing, because those skillful fingers are needed to release the passionate wild cats lying dormant in one tigress of a redheaded woman.

Naughty nurse Nora’s passionate response to her blind date unleashes something untamed within her. The only problem is she doesn’t appreciate her newfound gift. It’s up to Hank to teach her how to embrace her wilder side or they’ll both end up as housecats—a curse worse than death for a proud Darklander werecat.

Review:

Be My Werecat Tonight was a fun read. Once again I dipped into the world of the Darklanders auction house run by a zany witch, Sasha. I was able to look into the personal life of Nora, a healer and nurse. Nora knew she was different with her healing hands and all, but kept the low profile of healing.

When Hank was handed to her on a silver platter via a matchmaking woman, I laughed my ass off. They played the normal relationship of catch me if you can with the addition of some very delicious shape shifting. I also found it hard to separate Hank from the other heroes. I was looking for more personality differences to make him, him.

The story included a goddess and it was interesting to see the history of their species and watch Nora make her final decision.

No comments: