Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ava McKnight, Worth the Wait

Title: Worth the Wait

Author: Ava McKnight

Rating: Five Siren Stones

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Keywords: Bad Boy, Motorcycle

Length: Novel

ISBN E-Book: 978-1419933387

Price: $5.95

Publisher: Ellora’s Cave

Buy-Link: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9180-worth-the-wait.aspx

Reviewer: Cia

Blurb/Summary:

Jade’s law-enforcing, gun-toting relatives scare off every potential love interest she has in the small town of Moon River, Montana, leaving her frustrated and sexually deprived. Until bad boy Vin D’Angelo roars into town on a bad-ass motorcycle…along with his devilishly handsome friend and business partner, Noah Riley.

For one night of her very sheltered life, Jade gets everything she wants, needs and desires during an intense ménage with the two men. Come morning, though, it’s Vin’s sinfully delicious body she still craves—making him more than worth the wait.

Unfortunately, Vin has come to Moon River to reveal secrets he’s kept for eight years. Shocking revelations that threaten his new bond with Jade when she discovers who he really is…and how intricately he’s entwined with her painful past.

Review:

Worth the Wait by Ava McKnight hit so close to home it was uncanny. No I didn’t have Vin or a Noah...but I did have over protective brothers and cousins and I totally could relate to the difficulty poor Jade had with entering a relationship much less having sex. It truly sucked. So when I saw this blurb I had to read of this emotionally starved, sex starved, lonely heroine who’d had enough and decided to rock the boat and live her life on her terms. I commend her on how she stood up to her family in her own town.

Vin the sexy man was not a one dimensional type a guy but multifaceted. Every time I thought I had him pinned down, he threw out another fault that led to such a great trait I thought I’d die swooning over him. I enjoyed the hard hot passion between he and Jade but more his determination to right a wrong that never really was. Seeing how he went from boy to man and his past life altering traumas had me falling for him.

Now Noah what a fine piece of man, and I can’t wait for his story. I was glad he didn’t overly intrude on what wasn’t his but obliged just a bit. He’s the type of friend every guy should have.

The secondary characters were a lively bunch and I can’t wait to see what crops up. Maybe even if Jade’s papa finds himself a strong heroine too.

No comments: