Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nicole Austin, My Greatest Fantasy

Title: My Greatest Fantasy

Author: Nicole Austin

Rating: Five Siren Stones

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Keywords: Ménage, M/M, M/F/M

Page Count: 104

ISBN E-Book: 978-1419929229

Price: $5.20

Publisher: Ellora’s Cave

Buy-Link: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-8553-my-greatest-fantasy.aspx

Reviewer: Stacey Krug

Blurb/Summary:

My name is Isabella Blackburn, and I am a voyeur. At least that’s how it all began. Along the way, I’ve developed a taste for exhibitionism, foursomes and role-playing. Okay, I confess. I’m obsessed with sex, the more taboo the better.

If there’s a cure, you can keep it. I don’t want to be saved. Not when three sexy younger men are ready, willing and able to satisfy my carnal appetites. Yeah, baby! I’m having the time of my life and acting out all my wicked fantasies down to the most decadent details.

All three men heat me up, but one of the guys drives me absolutely wild. I might have to hang on to Rhys for a while, even if he does make me act a little crazy at times.

Don’t be jealous. Surrender to temptation and leave your inhibitions at the door. Take a walk on the wild side and have some fun. We both know you want to give in and indulge your most sinful desires.

Review:

Nicole Austin’s story, My Greatest Fantasy, is an erotic tale complete with hot, steamy sex scenes that will have the reader glued to the pages. This is a very hard story to put down. The plot twists keep the story moving and the pages turning.

I really liked the main character Bella; she is easy to identify with in the story and displays very human female personality characteristics. I loved Bella’s complete surrender as she abandoned control of her sexual restrictions. I was laughing out loud at Bella’s descriptions of domestic living with a man.

The men in this story, Rhys, Brayden, and Max, help Bella experience her sexual fantasies. Bella in turn helps them to remain close. Their wild escapades will leave the reader breathless. The relationship progression between the characters takes on realistic aspects and problems. It helped the characters seem a little more real on the pages.

My Greatest Fantasy is a story that shows how love can take many different guises from friend to lover. You won’t want to miss out on these character’s adventures.

No comments: