Wednesday, December 25, 2013

An SBR Reviewer Desperately Needs Our Help This Christmas!

Today I received some disheartening news. One of my good friends, Yvette, had been through a horrible Christmas morning. Her house burned down, leaving her and her family without anything over the holidays.

The Red Cross answered their call, providing them with housing for a few days, but her need is great, as herself, her husband and seven children are without housing or clothing, with the exception of the donations of good people like ourselves, that are willing to reach out and provide for a family in great need.

I ask on behalf of these wonderful people, if you could extend a helping hand: clothes for the young children, donations of food or money to get them through this trying time. Even five dollars helps immensely. I know you don’t know them, but Yvette is a wonderful person who has never done wrong to anyone, and she and her family deserve the best of holidays. I have known her for so long, and she is a reviewer at our review site, Siren Book Reviews. Her adoration for the written word made us fast friends, and I even had the chance to have lunch with her during a trip to Florida, with one of her delightful children when he was an infant.

My heart goes out to them, and I hope yours does too. Please share this post, and tell your friends! Please read the following information for donations.

Tomorrow Yvette is going to go out and open a PO Box so I can provide an address to send physical donations. So please keep an eye out for that update. 

For anyone who sends a donation, I offer you one of my e-books of your choice. Send me an e-mail with your chosen title: kaydenmcleod@gmail.com


Yvette’s Paypal address is: ytlowe@gmail.com

No comments: